• Empowering children through ensuring participation in platforms sustained.
• Developing a wide range of skills in children, identifying talents, developing potential in art and developing personalities
• Fighting against all forms of discrimination, exploitation, abuse and violence against children and work towards the inclusion of children from excluded communities including the Dalit, Tribe and Nomadic.
• Networking with other children’s organisations, federations and coalitions to find rights based solutions for child related issues in the society
• Building awareness about Child Rights in the larger society through creative means including theatre and advocacy campaigns.
Definition on Child Participation
We the children of Vidiyal Child Right Movement define child participation as:
“the opportunity given to each child to think and express him/ herself and/or their rights individually or through a consultative process with appropriate guidance leading to free expression of thought in relevant forums and platforms. Consequently have the space to participate in implementation of plans and have the freedom to analyze their results and impact”